Friday, January 25, 2013


Curt, Pegs & Taco getting high and inspired . . . what can top this? Gotta say this is the setting of my next book. My Managing Editor is like . . . ya wanna do it again? Has the creative bug bitten ya? Looks like the cover is designed, platforms are created and yes, I have another story swirling in my thoughts. Get this, we were free climbers! No ropes, helmets, pads and all that necessary equipment. I wouldn't advise others take up this mountain climbing deal. A kid (20 years young) tumbled to his death from my lofty perch a week or something before I showed up. I decided to memorialize him with a pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While our Attention is on Foreign Wars

the killings continue in the good old United States. Will provide another installment of People Shooter soon enough.