Sunday, January 6, 2013

Touching Feedback

I've just read the first two chapters as you have them posted on your website and I am dying to get my hands on this book. (I can't read ebooks; I love the smell, feel, and heft of a 'real' book.)
As someone born and raised in 'Normal' and as someone who enjoys true crime I am very intrigued by your story and the characters in it. ...like a grittier, more harrowing, dark Peyton Place. Plus, having my own negative experience with a certain former chief and officer at the NPD I can't wait to read the rest of the 'whole truth.'

Although I don't know you personally, we did have a dear mutual friend who has unfortunately passed away. He thought quite highly of you and held you in the upmost respect even when most were quick to judge you and drag your name through the mud. He convinced me you are one of the good ones.



This whole journey regarding writing has certainly been exhilarating to say the least. I've been blessed with so many kind and wonderful people in my life. My only hope is that JusThis is somehow cathartic for readers who need answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While our Attention is on Foreign Wars

the killings continue in the good old United States. Will provide another installment of People Shooter soon enough.