Friday, March 29, 2013

Arizona Book Signing Offer


No **** if you can come down in April or May I was dead serious about you staying with us and working to get you a book signing and talking to the book club.  Who knows maybe some of the old fire and police guys that live down there can come over and have a few beers and meet you. Then you can ask them just big and ******* I really am. I know they would love to talk about how you met me and what the **** is wrong with you even talking to me.
 
Really I would love to see you come to the Valley of the Sun

A fringe benefit to writing books is meeting the readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

While our Attention is on Foreign Wars

the killings continue in the good old United States. Will provide another installment of People Shooter soon enough.