Saturday, July 27, 2013

All Righty Then . . . Three Sisters, Linda and Sonora!!!

Why . . . why oh why Wyoming? Three Sisters just outside Lusk on 20 is bar none the greatest restaurant I've ever eaten in. These were 'Biscuits and Gravy' served up in the old west with Linda and Sonora taking care of our needs. I showed up to get inspired with odds and sods from the grand 'forever west' state of Wyoming. Inspired I was . . . let me tell you . . . my manuscript is completed! More to follow, I'll take you through the inspiration process with coming posts. Also it's high time we all take more notice of "Z". I'll explain but for now, keep reading (my books).

No comments:

Post a Comment

While our Attention is on Foreign Wars

the killings continue in the good old United States. Will provide another installment of People Shooter soon enough.