Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Mass Shooters

To be a Serial Killer or not to be a Mass Shooter? . . . I dug into the mid set of killers, and came up with my story and hope to have a release date for you soon. Next Week? JusThis got us pointed in the direction of positions of authority and getting sexed-up. My next story involves good old American style killing. So there, if a brutal, realistic read ain't your cup of tea, my friends, pick up a Sanford book.

So what makes you think you can write about killers??? I put enough of 'em away my friends.

Guess you could say, I'm gone but not forgotten, today, my book tour finds me in South Fargo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While our Attention is on Foreign Wars

the killings continue in the good old United States. Will provide another installment of People Shooter soon enough.