Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Truth and Nothing but The Truth

I went to the Midwest Book Awards. Nice people, red wine, jewelry and finger food. Not me. I, nor my story, belonged in that setting. I'd suppose '50 Shades' would be more to their liking. Nope, I'm telling stories from the mean streets, about monsters, real monsters in our midst. First book is about guys who obtain a certain degree of success and then allow their little heads to do the thinking. My next book . . . To be a Mass Killer or not to Be . . . attempts to shed some light on this phenomenon.

We can revisit the prior post and perhaps learn something tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Truth as I see it has been Rejected!

  Your comment on "Arrests follow barricades and encampments as college students nationwide protest Gaza war" violates the communi...