Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Religion

I was in North Dakota yesterday and discussed the darkside of religions with a blogger. It seems, he felt, that religion releases awful behavior in the self-righteous. Judgmental behavior, burn 'em at the stake, hang the witches. Whatever. I hadda agree, you give them a dose of the good word and then step back.
This was sent to me, anyone know where this is? What do ya think, the night before his crucifixion he was reading?

I received the following message and want to thank all of you for your interest.

Peggy wrote: "I have read the first book in fact I brought it along to get an autograph, so I will now wait for the second one, which should be interesting."

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Truth as I see it has been Rejected!

  Your comment on "Arrests follow barricades and encampments as college students nationwide protest Gaza war" violates the communi...