Thursday, November 7, 2013

Plausible

Your story is well written, but, isn't plausible. A Minnesota police chief raping a girl from a small town? Nope, people will never believe it! People want to only think the best of their protectors. This feedback was provided by a judge at the Midwest Book Reviews.


This photo was sent to me from a cafe in New Orleans. It was in the Louisiana edition of USA Today.

Well there, I told ya so! Nooo, I couldn't say it . . . A Yale Reviewer peeked at my next story, 'Brand of Justice'. He had me write in a Hemmingway style. It was interesting. Beware, he said the story takes a shot. It really takes a shot. So there, stick your head in the sand and try really hard to pretend my stories can't HAPPEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read On

Installments 1 - 9 are all here. Read away and let me know what you think.