Thursday, December 19, 2013

First Anthony Weiner, then Karl Pierson

Well, I tiptoed into the genre' of general fiction with a fella all jazzed up on the internet. I was told that JusThis was a good story, but men in positions of authority would never do that. Then along came the likes of Anthony Weiner.

Then I started considering the plight of a young fellow running around with a sharp knife, bombs and a gun. His story is told in Brand of Justice. Some cops retire to a life of building bird houses. I retired, if that's what you'd call it, to build 'stories'. Anyways, while releasing this story, Karl Pierson, shows up in school with a machete, bombs and a shotgun. I was peeking into the 'why's' with my story.

Just think, one good breeze, and I'd have taken the end of the story to the bottom of the Colorado River!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Day - Another Shooting

A lawyer shoots and kills his ex-daughter-in law and her attorney.  Click Please   If you get to thinking that our lawmakers can stop the ca...