Friday, January 31, 2014

Brews&Books

How could I say no to a request to hit for Mondovi, Wisconsin for a book signing? I mean with this much enthusiasm . . .

Sue wrote: "I am so excited to see you in Feb."

Curt, my niece Kim was aking if you would be bringing both of your books to Mondovi? She would like me to get both of them for her. If you can let me know then I will let her know. Thanks

I saw Peggy's posting for the White Pig gathering you're going to attend. I unfortunately can't make it but I'm trying to get some books for Peg to bring up and have you sign for me. I've read some of the reviews on your books and they sound pretty good, I look forward to reading them.

Darn, I will not be able to make it on Feb. 22. Maybe Andrea and I can arrange to attend the next scheduled session. I am happy to see that you are doing so well.

I would love to be there but there is no way I want to see snow and cold the way it is up there. I will have to find you in June when I come up for the High School graduation.

OMG.... what a book!!!! Kept me on my toes and I couldn't put it down!

Wow, I'd love to come! What an honor to be invited! But, that ton of miles is getting in the way this time. I'm SO happy for your success and that I've gotten to watch it happen! I'll look for pics on FB.

Hey if you get a surplus in business cards you could send some down here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

While our Attention is on Foreign Wars

the killings continue in the good old United States. Will provide another installment of People Shooter soon enough.