Monday, March 3, 2014

Free Copy for Prosecutor Nelsen . . .

Judges are people. Prosecutors are people. Right? Nobody is perfect, thus perhaps, Judges and Prosecutors can boo-boo. So how is it that a kid gets raped. Gets off. But Bill O'Reilly is slanting the story? There were no mistakes made? Nelson won't even respond to questions from people who have questions. Thank goodness for Minnesota Nice because otherwise people would remember her when they cast their votes. Thank you Ms. Nelsen for making me oh so proud of my latest story, Brand of Justice. I'll give you a free copy, Ms. Nelsen, you need to read and learn.


1 comment:

  1. I try to stay as far ahead of the ballgame as possible.

    ReplyDelete

Agree to Disagree

I'm not big on say, hostage taking. You know, it's always been a crime and continues to be. Murderous rampages have never been my th...