Thursday, April 17, 2014

Inspiration for 'Rude Awaking'

I was having an exchange with 'maybesomeday' who mentioned the "Rude Awakening' comment. I loved it. A creative mind out of the NY/NJ area. Many thanks.

photo
maybesomeday    April 15, 2014 at 11:49am

That must have been why my ear's were ringing yesterday! lol. I'm not a member of Goodreads, but I will most definitely check that out and friend you.

I too informed all my facebook friends yesterday to check out your blog and to look for your new book. If I had paid attention to your name when I wrote my comment, I'm afraid my two words wouldn't have been organic. Imagine if that happened? It really is brilliant, now that I look back at it!

I'm so glad that you've chosen to use your talent's for the greater good, the unspoken words for those locked away that are innocent. It's such a new area of justice/injustice and we are only beginning to realize the magnitude of it. There was a saying I heard many years ago. That 90% of people convicted were guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another day; Another Reject!

  Your comment on "Hamas and Iran celebrate anti-Gaza war protests taking US colleges by storm" violates the community guidelines ...