Sunday, August 31, 2014

Time to SIMMER down . . . SUMMER is ending. DAMN. Thanks to all of you for making it so grand.

It all started sailing the North Atlantic. Man the whales, seals, lobster and book signings. 
Found out I was missed back in the Midwest. I love you too Captain Flap. I'll sign a book for you Jayne. Many thanks for such kind words about my stories. I appreciate it. Ron's been calling and how is Bob? Glad to hear ya kicked cancer in the ass my friend. Gotta leave for one more presentation with another University and then time for some time off. Oh, I promise to make that phone call and make a certain fellows day. Peace. How about an Ice Bucket challenge Carolyn? I need a good excuse to head to Wisconsin. We could come up with something I'm sure . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

While our Attention is on Foreign Wars

the killings continue in the good old United States. Will provide another installment of People Shooter soon enough.