Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Perspective and The Gordian Knot

As some have pointed out in the classroom . . . Reviews where the reader obviously doesn't get it and readily admits to simply bashing the story is outside the guidelines of Amazon. I am aware of this but feel Reviews that are signed and heartfelt have a place. My stories are difficult for some. I realize that. When I was at the trial I sat behind the grieving Mother but felt it simply wrong to approach her. Now I have the accused and his feelings as stated on the back of 'Brand of Justice' and the Mother who lost a child as part of the Reviews and on this Blog. Many thanks Jessica and please believe I acknowledged your grief. The Gordian Knot has been tied so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While our Attention is on Foreign Wars

the killings continue in the good old United States. Will provide another installment of People Shooter soon enough.