Thursday, September 3, 2015

Question by way of email.

What no comments about black lives matters and we need to fry the cops in bacon?

This angst in my opinion is the direct result in a fall off of community based policing and the introduction of military tactics. Once different actions were caught on video and played out to the masses, man, the world swerved to where I said it was going to in previous posts going back, what, two years. We have come to the stunning realization that yes, cops ain't perfect hero fodder. The police are human . . . no ones perfect . . . thus the police aren't perfect. I pointed it out in my books. It is what it is and many thanks for the question.

1 comment:

  1. we can't believe in cops or robbers so who are our heros buddy?

    ReplyDelete

Agree to Disagree

I'm not big on say, hostage taking. You know, it's always been a crime and continues to be. Murderous rampages have never been my th...