Friday, October 2, 2015

Great Falls Montana

I went to Great Falls and attended the trial. I stayed at the Airbase. I wanted to understand, feel the heartbreak and get to know the layout of the land. It's how I got my story straight. I attended the trial with my Editor and even walked along the words shortest river. I also went to the Prison and was strapped in the Death Chamber. Anytime a community loses a - Kaelyn - it is a time of heartbreak to be sure. I feel the pain from all angles including the Hicks family. 360 pain is pain and anguish to be sure.

Oh . . . by the way . . . I looked in the mirror and did notice a fine, though, haggered looking young man . . . well perhaps not as young as yesterday but you get the picture. Many thanks Albert Lea for the interest in my stories. You folks sustain me. Lets have a book get together at the Prairie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While our Attention is on Foreign Wars

the killings continue in the good old United States. Will provide another installment of People Shooter soon enough.