Monday, November 16, 2015

Another Question Answered!

Seems to me your blog is hung up on one topic while the world around us is full of miore incidents that you are not addressing. WHY? Flap

Great question from a gentleman from Arizona. Here goes. On the one hand we have Paris but other stories remain the same.  Check the officers out reenacting a piece from Brand of Justice. I wrote this story after a long career in law enforcement and had a career that spanned many incidents and I mean many. My stories don't come via second hand accounts. That is how I tell my stories before they happen.





JusThis regards the matter of cops morphing into rapist. I was told the story wasn't plausible. Interesting huh? Cops are hard at it proving my story was right on the mark. Here is the lasted headline. Why do I respond to my critics? I feel . . . really feel . . . their input is vital. I need to respect them. I also have a passion regarding education as the key to improving our tomorrows.





Ely Police Officer Charged with Criminal Sexual Conduct ...

www.fox21online.com/.../ely-police-officer...criminal-sexual-conduct/36...

Oct 30, 2015 - A grand jury has returned an indictment against an Ely Police Officer, charging him with one count of third degree Criminal Sexual Conduct.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Truth as I see it has been Rejected!

  Your comment on "Arrests follow barricades and encampments as college students nationwide protest Gaza war" violates the communi...