Thursday, November 19, 2015

Where are . . . 'The Whys' . . . with Terrorism?



This has been on my mind for sometime now of course. I've had breakfast with the Iranians. Dined in Rochester with the Wearer of The Hijab. I was asked repeatedly to respect their privacy. This summer I hunted for the 'Whys' in Detroit, where the largest number of Muslims live. Hung out with 'Moe' in Mankato. Been interesting. They are a paranoid bunch. Photos anyone? You gotta be kidding. Quiet insightful I must say. I am well aware some won't get it. I figure all opinions count in the quest to uncover nuggets of understanding. I believe I've nailed some truths. Time for another book.

1 comment:

  1. What do you think of what is going on in Minneapolis. That's your backyard right? You in Minnesota or Colorado?

    ReplyDelete

The Truth as I see it has been Rejected!

  Your comment on "Arrests follow barricades and encampments as college students nationwide protest Gaza war" violates the communi...