Tuesday, February 2, 2016

The Truth & Nothin' but thee Truth

Are you fucking nuts? Posting you with that book and poking fun with the TSA folks.
These guys have no sense of humor and picking a fight with them is not going to get you off their silly lists.
I fail to see how this works in promoting your books. Did you not study the McCarthy years?




I loved this question. In a nutshell . . . I thrive on the Truth 'bout like a dandelion hungers for sunlight. It's true . . . I've landed on some sort of 'Watch List' and have no explanation for it. I will, dear friends keep ya posted on what transpires in the near future. I'm flying out west soon. Anyone read any good books lately? Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree to Disagree

I'm not big on say, hostage taking. You know, it's always been a crime and continues to be. Murderous rampages have never been my th...