Tuesday, April 19, 2016

A Reader's Comment and how Victor would Answer

Big fucking deal, I climbed a mountain of Bullshit to get to the of the mount called the * * *. Once I got there I saw the hopelessness of my career and told myself Big Fucking Deal I made it to the top and all I could see was more Bullshit on the next mountain.
You on the other hand had it easy as you were climbing only a small hill of Bullshit in a one trick pony place called Austin,MN. Once you got on top all you could see was more Pig Shit.
So go to the top of the earth and see if GOD gives you a new set of commandments for the rest of US to follow.
Safe trip old man.


Victor Hugo: "True or False: that which is said of men often occupies as important a place in their lives, and above all in their destinies, as that which they do.

Yes . . . wise advice, I shall climb my mountain come May. I do hope GOD does not speak with lighting or an avalanche. I must finish my current story being written.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Truth as I see it has been Rejected!

  Your comment on "Arrests follow barricades and encampments as college students nationwide protest Gaza war" violates the communi...