Sunday, May 1, 2016

Another Day Another Manuscript

I am very excited to have reached an agreement with and have signed on the dotted line regarding my most recent undertaking. A group of folks from Montana have undertaken an effort to review my first two stories without reading them. The Nazi's did the same thing. In this case whoever I have to believe it is a matter of a lack of empathy and broken hearts. The group reference the death of a child.

Subject
out of here
Message
You hit your first two out of the park! Can't wait for your next book. Why is it so many bashed your second book admitting they never read it? What gives? Hang in there!

  Hi Curt,

Just wanted to let you know your blog works in Saint Paul!

Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Truth as I see it has been Rejected!

  Your comment on "Arrests follow barricades and encampments as college students nationwide protest Gaza war" violates the communi...