Friday, November 10, 2017

Soft Cover Only


I don't know if your book comes in Hardcover (which I prefer) but I did put it on my wish list to buy the paperback version. I can't wait to read it.

JustThis and Brand of Justice are only available as soft covers or versions are available for the Kindle and Nook devices. Thanks goes out to you for the interest. Check out my websites for info on purchase options. Many used copies are available. Release options for The Passionate Jihadist are currently being shopped.

Subject
Books
Message
I'm a couple years late in reading these, but both of your books are really good! It was hard to put them down.....until life got in the way. Having grown up in a small town and now raising a family in a small town, it is very easy to see how people in positions of authority can and do use their power to their benefit. Your insight really brings to light that these kinds of things can and unfortunately do happen. It really makes one think. Looking forward to reading your next book.


This message was submitted from your website contact form: http://www.curtrude.com/contact.html 

I do hope the best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree to Disagree

I'm not big on say, hostage taking. You know, it's always been a crime and continues to be. Murderous rampages have never been my th...