Friday, January 19, 2018

Many Thanks Spanish Readers!


I am gratified you folks feel the 'Americans Curtain of Confusion' is lifted by my books. I hope questions such as . . . 'Why American police seem to break laws themselves' - 'How courts are always getting it wrong' - and 'Why America, the land of the free, imprisons so many' . . . become more understandable. One question not answered is how we put up with Tornadoes. You see I learned something thanks to your questions! I had no idea that these types of storms are basically an American Phenomenon.

1 comment:

  1. I have read the excerpt from your next book, Passionate Jihadist; When will it be out, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

While our Attention is on Foreign Wars

the killings continue in the good old United States. Will provide another installment of People Shooter soon enough.