Friday, March 16, 2018

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!

Well, did ya see NBC subpoenaed surveillance video which continues to shower the truth all over Scot Peterson? Guess we were a little ahead of our selves yesterday. Why do we have to subpoena the truth?

Today's award goes . . . drum beat please . . . to . . . President Trump, though I have my doubts. I mean we expect lies from our elected leaders. Right? I mean, you show me a politician and I'll show you a liar. They even lie when they aren't suppose to. Habits are hard to break. You know, like in courtrooms. Then they end up getting charged with perjury.

“I wasn't a fan of Iraq. I didn't want to go into Iraq.” (He was for an invasion before he was against it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Truth as I see it has been Rejected!

  Your comment on "Arrests follow barricades and encampments as college students nationwide protest Gaza war" violates the communi...