Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Say What? Bomber running around Austin! I'm from Austin!

Well . . . as some of ya know by now, my latest story focuses on a domestic bomber. The Passionate Jihadist was written long before the individual from Austin,  got rollin'. I know some of you figure Police Chief Brian Manley sounds kinda silly by implying the bomber should turn himself in and sit down and be understood by the police. The Chief is playing the game correctly. He isn't as dumb as he may sound to some. He is acting under the auspices of the FBI who want to somehow come up with a clue or two. You know the whole Profiler deal. Another thing . . .  let's not make the Bomber seem more scary and intelligent than he is. We live in The Information Age. Checkout chapter 4 from this book. There ya go.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree to Disagree

I'm not big on say, hostage taking. You know, it's always been a crime and continues to be. Murderous rampages have never been my th...