Monday, July 2, 2012

Rambling Man - that's what I am . . .

Headed towards Steamboat Springs for some fun in the Rockies. Continued west my friend until I landed in the lands of the Hopi Indian. Then it was time for fire in the mountains and lighting in the skies as I broke for the Grand Canyon. After that it was cowboy time in Texas where all my X's live before holing up with daiquiries in New Orleans. This land of my land, this land of your land is one hellava of a good time.

Met a Scotsman under the Arch in Utah, four folks of Dutch citizenship on the rim of the canyon not to mention Kevin at Mesa Verde, and Pat in Texas (Coopers was great by the way) and many others along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Truth as I see it has been Rejected!

  Your comment on "Arrests follow barricades and encampments as college students nationwide protest Gaza war" violates the communi...