Thursday, October 4, 2012

Answer #14 Standing up for Beliefs

It's good to see a kid who stands up for what he believes in without fear. Sounds like you. This was posted on this blog after a child held up a sign denouncing protesters.

I guess I always believed that right makes might. Boy have I learned first hand how lying, conniving  diabolical behaviors are ingrained in the very souls of what appears to be otherwise honest, forthright, friendly human beings. If I've learned anything during my short stay on this planet it would be that you have to be aware of the naked person who offers you cloths off their back.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

While our Attention is on Foreign Wars

the killings continue in the good old United States. Will provide another installment of People Shooter soon enough.