Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Answer #18 Smearing cops

It looks like Martin is going to be the cop we hate while reading the book. Is that what it's all about? Smearing cops?

This was asked by a reviewer I was having lunch with. Anyways I'll leave it up to the reading public who they decide is worthy of their scorn. Smearing good cops, I'm not about that, I was a cop, had a cop stop by the house yesterday. I also went to Carpenter Iowa with a retired deputy sheriff yesterday. There you go, actions speak louder than words. I can't wait to get reactions from the book, because all's not well in the land of law enforcement though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

While our Attention is on Foreign Wars

the killings continue in the good old United States. Will provide another installment of People Shooter soon enough.