Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Answer #38 Wont appeal to women

A reviewer on Goodreads and Amazon stated that this story is a character study. Ms. Adamak said much of the language was vulgar and the story wouldn't appeal to women.

 I told an interviewer yesterday on a TrueTV program I figured this is a must read for women so they can stay safe in an environment that is producing monsters. Sales of this book are being driven by women currently. That being said - I think Ms. Adamak hit it out of the park with her review - she really nailed it. Oh, did you notice I gave JusThis a five star review in Goodreads??? (Goodreads is just to the right of this post.) Well, I wouldn't produce nothing but a five star book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Truth as I see it has been Rejected!

  Your comment on "Arrests follow barricades and encampments as college students nationwide protest Gaza war" violates the communi...