Monday, November 26, 2012

Answer #50 Screwed

You were never afraid to stand up for others and for what you believed in. Thank You!

This message was posted on my blog. Thank you kindly. I wish I could have been around for others who were so totally screwed by the system of injustice we all live under. Nobody is perfect and our system of justice is made up of people and their decisions. There you have it. A system that is not perfect because it is comprised of people. I headed to Salem this past summer and oh boy, what a bummer. I mean it really hits you. Young girls were accused of being witches because they didn't act puritan enough or had oddly shaped moles for god-sake!  Religious nut jobs pointed the fingers and judges hung 'em high.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree to Disagree

I'm not big on say, hostage taking. You know, it's always been a crime and continues to be. Murderous rampages have never been my th...