Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Book

Still nothing from Amazon. The paperback is suppose to be out momentarily. Anyways, what can I say? Traci, you want me to fly down and autograph your copy in the Keys? Some of you have been asking for an autographed copy. It would be an honor. Email me. Post on this site. You can bet we'll make it happen. I have a book club in Owatonna I'm headed to shortly. How's that for a commitment? I'd love to hang out with book clubs and talk about my story! Ask! The Austin Public Library will have a copy as soon as I get my hands on one. Thanks Ann for requesting a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Day Another Rejection

Gosh, I get my life threatened on some sites but yet this comment was deemed naughty. I am committed to the Truth and will continue to see i...