Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Feedback


I'm receiving a ton a feedback after the Herald ran it's article. Thanks again goes out to Matt and his excellent reporting. I'm going to let people say it like only they can. I blank out any ID info in order to protect the innocent.

Hello Curt...

I just saw your article in the Austin Daily Herald about your new book...Looks like things are going ok for you and I hope they are. Anyway just wanted to drop you a note and let you know when it hits the stores on paperback I would love to get a copy of this book and have you sign it for me...Im not much of a reader but I am excited to check it out. If the book is half as good as the way you painted pictures with words when I was working as a ____ and an ____ I think it will be a huge success.

On a side note I just want to express my gratitude to you for the skills, lessons, and in-sights you gave me and others like me over the years of pursuing law enforcement. ____ and myself still tell stories of the "good old days" working for you in Austin.

Hope all is going well for you and your family. Keep me posted on the book.

2 comments:

  1. "When the wrong person is promoted to the wrong position then the wrong things happen!"

    They sure do! Young men receive felony charges for marijuana from Curt Rude while HE possesses Oxycontin lifted from his the evidence room. That's why you were fired Curt Rude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would Keith say . . . Let it Bleed! Thank you kindly for the comment.

    ReplyDelete

Agree to Disagree

I'm not big on say, hostage taking. You know, it's always been a crime and continues to be. Murderous rampages have never been my th...