Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Chihauhaus aren't reading JusThis!

I was notified last night that my book was finally accepted into the iStore. In the mean time I had been wondering if it was at all possible to crack the Chihauhau market. I hadn't sold one book to a Chihauhau. Look here Taco, as I point towards an iPad, the book is available for immediate delivery for all ebooks including Kindle, Nook, iStore, Kobo, you name it. You can also get the book on Amazon in paperback for $9.99 with next day delivery and the author will catch up with ya to sign the book. Reviewers have been calling it a can't put down read. What do you think Taco? He - just like, looked at JusThis and - just wagged his tail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Day - Another Shooting

A lawyer shoots and kills his ex-daughter-in law and her attorney.  Click Please   If you get to thinking that our lawmakers can stop the ca...