Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Feedback for JusThis

I've just read the first two chapters as you have them posted on your website and I am dying to get my hands on this book. (I can't read ebooks; I love the smell, feel, and heft of a 'real' book.)
As someone born and raised in 'Normal' and as someone who enjoys true crime I am very intrigued by your story and the characters in it...like a grittier, more harrowing, dark Peyton Place. Plus, having my own negative experience with a certain former chief and officer at the NPD I can't wait to read the rest of the 'whole truth.'

Although I don't know you personally, we did have a dear mutual friend who has unfortunately passed away. He thought quite highly of you and held you in the upmost respect even when most were quick to judge you and drag your name through the mud. He convinced me you are one of the good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invitation to Follow!

Follow this site and I'll be censored no more! You're invited to leave comments that I hope are near and dear to your heart. Let'...