Thursday, January 17, 2013

Feedback


Curt:

Congrats on finishing the book. When is it coming out in paperback?

I would like order a copy. Can you please let me know when it is out?

I hope you are doing well. Have you moved to Mason City? Writing any 
other books?

Keep me posted, Thanks.

_____

Books out on Amazon plus all the other sites. I live in Normal MN! I've started my next book regarding a likable serial killer. Oh, it was great to hear from you. As readers of this blog are aware, I never post names out of respect for those who comtact me. That explains how this post ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Day - Another Shooting

A lawyer shoots and kills his ex-daughter-in law and her attorney.  Click Please   If you get to thinking that our lawmakers can stop the ca...