Wednesday, January 9, 2013


       Cat had this guys tongue . . . so we wondered over to Westminister where the real royalty resided.


                                              Yes sir . . . the Beatles worked there magic here!


                          Then I took my shoes off alla McCartney and walked across Abbey Road.

So there my english friends, you see I've already been to London. I've already done the Bangers and Mash, had a Chip Buddy and of course Guinness. Had plans to scoot around Tuscany in coming summer but who knows. You good folks keep getting after JusThis and I may show up at like-Waterloo Station-how cool would that be? Hanging out with the English signing books?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree to Disagree

I'm not big on say, hostage taking. You know, it's always been a crime and continues to be. Murderous rampages have never been my th...