Thursday, February 7, 2013

Answer #59 You still drive truck?

Trusty chihuahua hung with me!
116 in the shade, Taco's paws were over heating.

Always had to be on the lookout for Rattlers.
The awesome Arizona Virgin River Gorge.




No time to currently drive. Have three projects spinning. But driving was enjoyable. Running across the prairie into the mountains - man - that was freedom. I am currently writing a story that takes place in Casper Wyoming. That was my stomping grounds when I was motoring around the west. I went from an office, next to a chief who was constantly looking for sex on the internet, to roaming the wild west. Wasn't all bad, pictures tell the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Day Another Rejection

Gosh, I get my life threatened on some sites but yet this comment was deemed naughty. I am committed to the Truth and will continue to see i...