Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Here comes the Judge!


Curt

We took a little road trip last week looking for things to add to the
house and took along the camera and of course your book.

The first photo OP was at a little place for lunch. We sit down place our
order and Shirley
goes outside for a smoke and I head for the HEAD. I left the book on the table and when I got back the guy at the next table had picked up the book and was reading it. I took his photo and told him he could read until I got done with my lunch read read about the first two chapter and ask where I he could get a copy or two because he was a retired Judge and he had a couple of law enforcement friends he would like to gift. The eatery was in Surprise, AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another day; Another Reject!

  Your comment on "Hamas and Iran celebrate anti-Gaza war protests taking US colleges by storm" violates the community guidelines ...