Saturday, August 17, 2013

Private Parts

Gotta hand it to Howard Stern, he sure stands up for what he believes and man oh man did he have to overcome adversity. Been listening to him on Sirius so hadda watch his movie.

Excited 'bout my next story . . . it'll be coming to a bookstore near you really soon.

Vaughn, I'm not sure why ya couldn't post on this blog but will look into it. Perhaps that's why I get all my messages at curtrude@hotmail.com

My favorite quote from yesterday . . . Kristen Nelson used this phrase while addressing the County Board . . . “This is not Mayberry,” Nelsen said. “These aren’t tiny arrests for knick-knacky stuff.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't Post Without a Shooting Occurring

I post another installment of People Shooter . It's like well we haven't had a shooting for a while and then, just after the post go...