Monday, September 30, 2013

A Thousand Black Whispers

I have memories of you my inspiring friend. Lost on Donner Pass as I went on and on. You always listened. The 125 degrees in Nogales. Now I'm left with a thousand whispers of what could've been. Now I'm haunted by a question . . . Why'd I run from your gaze? Peace, you deserve it. I'll never forget the betrayal understood from your look. Awful trails of sadness lead to my thoughts of a life without you. Again peace, you'll be remembered on my deathbed. You were one of the great ones and I miss you horribly. Today is dark. Today hurts. I only hope you've found happiness. You were a driver in this thing called life, and I miss you more than words can express.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another day; Another Reject!

  Your comment on "Hamas and Iran celebrate anti-Gaza war protests taking US colleges by storm" violates the community guidelines ...