Friday, September 27, 2013

Didja Know?



Back in the day, JusThis was required reading in thee' Outhouse?

Folks are very passionate 'bout their right to bear arms?

Marlboro's were originally marketed as a ladies ciggy but never caught on. After the cowboy showed up and started inhaling them the rest was history. He died of lung cancer by the way.

I have a character in my next book who loves lawyer jokes.

Gone Girl is one of the greatest reads out there . . . I read it twice, just to make sure I didn't miss anything.

I hadda young lady show up at my door just to tell me I'm inspiring.

The Kenyon Library is the latest place to include JusThis on it's shelves? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What!

Harry  replied to your comment on "Symbol Lookup from Yahoo Finance" www.curt-rude.com   Thu 25 Apr 2024 03:37:42 PM Love him or H...