Thursday, September 12, 2013

Innocent


So apparently this young mother was out and about and sprayed the officer with some silly string. She was charged with disorderly conduct. He seems to dislike silly string and was attempting to punch a container out of her hand when her face got in the way. A judge found him innocent and he's back on the street. So remember, if you're out and about with silly string don't be . . . silly.

It's stuff like this that inspires me. Really inspires me. I going out right this very minute to purchase silly string, no wait, I'm gonna write another book.

2 comments:

  1. kurt, when is the the new book ready I'm goin to have you sign it i like you on Huffington

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for liking me, email me and keep plugged into this blog. I'll post when the next book is available. Am currently being practically driven nuts with the editing process.

    ReplyDelete

While our Attention is on Foreign Wars

the killings continue in the good old United States. Will provide another installment of People Shooter soon enough.