Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Another Day, Another Lying Cop

 Please click on this link to get up to speed.   Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire

Okay here goes. I write up a story that will be released in a bookstore near you soon. It regards what cops who get the truth all messed up can do to innocence. I dedicated the book as such . . . 'To incarcerated innocence and loved ones they've left behind.' So it is with shock and awe that I sit back and watch wonderful officers of the law validate the truth and veracity of my story. Many thanks to those who lie, while serving and beating, oh sorry, protecting.

Remember, and I'm serious here, there are great officers out there who've earned our respect. I should know, I was a cop in a former life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read On

Installments 1 - 9 are all here. Read away and let me know what you think.