Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Anti-Police?

Nope, just anti-bad policing. For example . . . I'm at a reception last week. An off-duty officer strolls up to me and starts yaking about his department. He was excited that an individual on the hiring list already had three kills in Minneapolis and was investigated for officer misconduct. "Yeah, he's got balls I tell ya. He's even been on the front page of the Tribune." It's this attitude, the killer deal that I find offensive. Sometimes officers have to resort to lethal force but really, does another officer have to glorify it? I think not.
Scene of my next story. If you're gonna write about it you'd better understand it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing is Believing

People who hit up my blog know where I stand on the issue of protestors. The point is, can't we agree to disagree and respect the other ...