Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Editing-Formatting-Readings

Look, writing the story is only the beginning. Then ya havta edit script and content. Next it's time for readings. Thanks much for you folks that jumped in on that end of it. Personally, I have a story that needs to be told. I know. I know. People need to believe in their protectors. I know it was hard to read JusThis because the notion that a police chief would rape a small town girl was simply too upsetting. Well guess what? I'm at it again! You think there are cops out there who could get it wrong and become hell bent and determined to nail innocence? I DO. Oh . . . I believe in good policing by the way.

Ya think there are going to be snakes in my next story?

No comments:

Post a Comment

While our Attention is on Foreign Wars

the killings continue in the good old United States. Will provide another installment of People Shooter soon enough.