Monday, December 16, 2013

Centennial Colorado School Shooting

Karl Pierson was described as having a lot of friends, no mental illness and as being outspoken. So why does he walk into his school with a shotgun, machete and molotov cocktails? His life is ended and a student is gunned down, because she, Claire Davis was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I spent 30+ years in law enforcement. I attended the FBI National Academy. I dug deeply into school spree shootings while pursing my Master Degree. I was driven by a passion to make sense out of such senseless recurring acts. I made an attempt to discover what is going on in the minds of our young people when writing Brand of Justice. Call it what you will. Proactive? Agree or disagree, but perhaps it's a start. At least I did something.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Truth as I see it has been Rejected!

  Your comment on "Arrests follow barricades and encampments as college students nationwide protest Gaza war" violates the communi...