Monday, December 9, 2013

First Review on Amazon

Amazon Verified Purchase
Once again, Curt Rude has drawn from his life experiences as a law enforcement officer and has written an outstanding book that I could not put down. I cannot remember the last time I read until 2:00 a.m. to finish a book! Rude has great insight that shows in the dialogue between the characters, as well a personal knowledge of the Casper, WY area. Along with the great story of law and justice, Rude inserts phrases that are unique and fitting. Very refreshing. Keep up the great work Mr. Rude. I'm eagerly awaiting your next book.

Many thanks for the five star rating! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Keep on a Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heading Back to The Studio.

Been in the mountains of Tennessee. Great time - Great place. Thanks go out to them teachers who are going to put my book of shorts into the...