Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Paperbacks are being Printed!

Gotta say . . . I'm proud of my latest effort. With 'JusThis', folks felt it was strongly written but couldn't happen. A police chief getting involved in a rape of a small town gal? Naa, never happen. A police chief hanging on the internet during his tour of duty. Naa, Rude's just got a good imagination. Ya right.
'Brand of Justice' looks at how the criminal justice system can get it so wrong. Arron Hernandez was over charged and'll walk, a free man. Ya think? Well that's how I'm looking at it. I really hope 'Brand of Justice' inspires folks to set down and discuss the issues that emerge in it. It's a matter of life and death and Imma keeping it as cheap as I can.



Okay . . . enough of that I told ya so deal!

So lets see hear. I was a cop for thirty years. I seen the good, the bad and the ugly in a profession that has so much trust placed on it. I write stuff that I know is spot on. I been there. So pick up a copy of 'JusThis' if you wanna know what's going on in the mind of a rapist. Pick up a copy of 'Brand of Justice' if you wanna know how innocence is hammered by those players in the criminal justice system.

Just me, hanging out in the French Quarter. What can I say? Everyone needs a holiday. To get away.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree to Disagree

I'm not big on say, hostage taking. You know, it's always been a crime and continues to be. Murderous rampages have never been my th...