Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Reno Shooting

Well, I told you yesterday I was getting nervous. We are getting close to Christmas and that holiday has at times triggered some rather nasty behavior on the part of the human animal. Well today it's Reno. Another shooting.

I asked a great guy what his thoughts were regarding all these shootings and got a chuckle out of his response. It kinda wraps the whole thing up in a couple of sentences. The angst, disbelief and frustration of such seemingly random violence.

Arm everyone and let them shoot it out. Seems to be working OK for the
gang leaders in Chicago.

It was good enough in the Old Wild West and the Mobs in the Big Cities.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree to Disagree

I'm not big on say, hostage taking. You know, it's always been a crime and continues to be. Murderous rampages have never been my th...