Monday, January 13, 2014

Another Review - Many Thanks

Many thanks to Avid Woodchuck Reader. I see you've survived two of my stories. Another book will be underway before long. Thanks for your support.

What better place to write 'bout the fear of height. The Grand Canyon.

 Amazon Verified PurchaseOnce again, Curt Rude has drawn from his life experiences as a law enforcement officer and has written an outstanding book that I could not put down. I cannot remember the last time I read until 2:00 a.m. to finish a book! Rude has great insight that shows in the dialogue between the characters, as well a personal knowledge of the Casper, WY area. Along with the great story of law and justice, Rude inserts phrases that are unique and fitting. Very refreshing. Keep up the great work Mr. Rude. I'm eagerly awaiting your next book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read On

Installments 1 - 9 are all here. Read away and let me know what you think.